Grid Connected Solar Rooftop System
In grid connected rooftop Solar PV system the DC power generated from Photovoltaic panel in a day time is converted to AC power using Solar Power inverter and The generated power during the day time which is utilized fully by powering captive loads and feed excess power to the grid as long as grid is available. In case, where solar power is not sufficient due to cloud cover etc, the captive loads are served by drawing power from the grid.
Benefits & Functions
• Easy to Install.
• No Maintenance.
• Accelerated depreciation i.e. 80 %.
• Real time system assessment. (Online Monitoring).
• One time Investment and enjoy free electricity for life time.
• No need to Alteration/Change in Existing Wiring and Load Pattern.
• Savings on electricity bills and Net metering facility (As per the Government Policy).
Dual Functions of system
Our ON-Grid PV Inverter have inbuilt Dual Functionality i.e. to Import Power from Grid and to Export to the Grid known as net-metering.
• Net-Metering Functions
Existing Single directional meter need to be replaced by an import-export (bi-directional) meter.
• Import Power from Grid
During the day time system generates its PV Power and when required load power increases as compared to installed capacity of PV System then the Smart PV inverter automatically imports only the additional required amount of power from Grid.
• Export Power to Grid
During the day time system generates its PV Power and when required load power decreases as compared to installed capacity of PV System then Smart PV inverter automatically Export only the excess amount of solar power to the grid. In night when olar Power is absent the exported power is imported from Grid without any tripping and manual changeover and at the end month if your export power is more compare import power then you will be credited from Grid Company.
Our Working Policy
• Free assessment - Roof Assessment, Size suggestion as per as solar policy Act.
• Order Confirmation - Quotation, Purchase order, Payment Received.
• Solar PV System Registration - Application to States Solar PV Registration Department.
• Solar PV System Electrical Approval - Electrical Drawing Approval from govt. Electrical Inspector.
• Material Supplied - After Project Approval within a week.
• Installation & Commissioning-Within 10 Days (* Depends upon Size & Design ).
• Testing & Supervising - Handover of Certificate.
• Net-Meter Application- NOC from Discom.